You can go on guided walking tour (3h), we recommend you offices like PTTK or Sóweczka.
In the rest part of the forest you can move independently by foot, by bike or by skis (4h).You should go by trail called ,, Drzewa Puszczy’’ and go back by footbridge called ,,Żebra żubra”.
You can also go on tour by wonderful trail ,,Carska Tropina” next ,,Kosy Most’’and then to ,,Uroczysko Głuszec’’. Some places you can reach by car and take short trips for example to ,,Miejsce Mocy’’or ,,Szlak Dębów Królewskich’’. By bicycle paths you can reach to Topiło, Narewka and Siemianówka with beautiful beach.
Right next to us in the Palace Park you can visit the biggest Nature Museum and the station Białowieża- Pałac where you will not be bored neither you nor your children. When you will visit us with your family you can go from Hajnówka to Topiło by narrow- gauge railway, go to the water park in Hajnówka or visit the House of Baba Jaga in Orzeszkowo.
We also recommend a trip by bicycle to belarusian part. You just need a valid passport, enter the site http://npbp.by/ and download the visa.
Secure and free-charge parking lot
WiFi in the rooms
Every other day cleaning and changing towels
We speak English, German and Russian
- 18 rooms (double and triple) in main building
- 11 rooms (double and triple) in Manor House including 4 rooms with chimney
- 3 chimney halls- small for 25 person, medium – 30 person, big- 70 person (we have sound system with wireless microphone, screen and projector)
- Wooden house building
- Spaciousness of hunters’ chambers
- Exclusive furniture carved from wood made by local craftsmen
- Every room has its own, custom and unique decor
Our kitchen offers:
- Bufet breakfasts
- Feasts, banquets
- Fireplace feasts
- Coffee service
- In the summer season (july-august) we open the restaurant which offer regional cuisine
- Main building: TV, bathroom
- Manor house: TV, bathroom, teapot, fridge
Since 1998 we have a great pleasure to host tourists from homeland and overseas in Gawra which is still extend.
- As the only owner of this type of boarding house we come from Białowieża primeval forest.
- We will help you to show their colour of culture and their traditional taste.
- We are educated foresters so we try that our guests get to know the best the unique atmosphere of the natural forest.
We heartily invite to Gawra –
Alicja i Stefan Bajko